Press & Media
Below you will find some information and resources about the 65% by 2025 campaign.
For other media requests or inquiries, please email the AlaskaCAN Board President, Kate Hillenbrand at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alaska Postsecondary Access & Completion Program Inventory, October 2015
Commissioned by AlaskaCAN through ACPE, and developed by the McDowell Group, LLC. the Inventory provides the most comprehensive overview of Alaska’s postsecondary access and completion environment available to date.
- Alaska Postsecondary Access & Completion Inventory Presentation – Scott Miller, MPPM, Senior Consultant, McDowell Group, LLC.
- Getting to 65 by 2025: Understanding the Demographic Landscape – Dan Robinson, Research Chief, Alaska DOLWD, Research and Analysis
- Looking Ahead to 2020: Occupational Projections and Training Needs – Dan Robinson, Research Chief, Alaska DOLWD, Research and Analysis
- College Access and Success in Alaska: Data Analysis – Patrick Kelly, National Center for Higher Education Management Systems (NCHEMS)