Below you will find some information and resources about the 65% by 2025 campaign. For other media requests or inquiries, please email the Network Board President, Kate Hillenbrand at email@example.com.
- AlaskaCAN! Racial Justice Press Release – July 9, 2020
- AlaskaCAN! COVID-19 Press Release – June 3, 2020
- AlaskaCAN! 65%by2025 Dashboard Press Release – July 8, 2019
- AlaskaCAN! Press Release – January 24, 2017
- AlaskaCAN! Postsecondary Completion Crisis Press Release – February 19, 2015
The 2015 Alaska Postsecondary Access & Completion Program Inventory, commissioned by the Network through ACPE, and developed by the McDowell Group, LLC. provides the most comprehensive overview of Alaska’s postsecondary access and completion environment available to date. DOWNLOAD THE REPORT HERE
Alaska Postsecondary Access & Completion Inventory – Scott Miller, MPPM, Senior Consultant, McDowell Group, LLC.
Getting to 65 by 2025: Understanding the Demographic Landscape – by Dan Robinson, Research Chief, Alaska DOLWD, Research and Analysis
Looking Ahead to 2020: Occupational Projections and Training Needs – Dan Robinson, Research Chief, Alaska DOLWD, Research and Analysis
College Access and Success in Alaska: Data Analysis – Patrick Kelly, NCHEMS