SAVE THE DATE for our 5th Annual Conference!
Representatives from Alaska agencies, schools, businesses and institutions will meet in Anchorage March 6 and 7 for the “65 by 2025 Alaska Can – Looking Ahead” conference. The conference focus and goal is to unite cross-sector professionals in increasing the number of Alaskans enrolling and succeeding in postsecondary education. Participant takeaways will include practical skills to overcome common obstacles, new and strengthened partnerships, lessons from stories of success, and identification of opportunities for program alignment.
Call for Presenters Now Open! Download 2019 Alaska Can Breakout Proposal Form
More information on becoming a Sponsor: Sponsorship Form
2018 Conference Presentations:
- Yatibaey Evans: “Real Relationships – Real Positivity“
- Dan Robinson: “65 by 2025 – A Means to an End“
- Alaska Can! Southeast and Interior Regional Action Plans – McDowell Group, LLC and Interior/Southeast Regional Steering Committee Chairs
- Personal Learning Plans-An Educational Structure for Alaska’s Learners – Susan Nedza (BRHS in LKSD)
- School – So What? – Kenny Daher and Jane Beck (Project GRAD Kenai Peninsula)
- Backpack to Briefcase – Connecting Capabilities to Competencies – Molly Orheim, Courtney Petrosky, and Danica Bryant (UAA Career Exploration & Services)
- Home School Support Network – Anna Gagne-Hawes (UAF), Jennifer Tilbury (UAF CTC), and Ryan Tilbury (Raven)
- Registration Events – Anna Gagne-Hawes (UAF) and Joni Simpson (FNSBSD)
WORKING SESSION NOTES: